Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Recylcing

Hey guys, this is Lauren Eavenson, but I like to be called Ellie for my initials "LE". I have no idea if I'm posting this in the right place, so let me know if this works!

I really like the idea of combining all of our suggestions for the project. The students can research and set up recycling bins in school for; paper, cardboard, cans and bottles etc. The students can also have a class or school compost pile where they recycle appropriate leftover food from their lunches. This compost could then be used for school flower beds and landscaping.
I was thinking that maybe the students could keep track of how much their school begins to recycle as a way to motivate others.

Let me know if you two had any other ideas or want to change anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment