Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ellie- YES your blog worked haha! And your idea sounds great, do you maybe wanna start working on the concept map? You could send me an email with it attached and I could see what I wanna add to it and then we could send it to our other group member to and see how we like it? Just so we are all on the same page for the exact project! We just need to make sure that all of the curriculum is covered in our 1 final project :)
E-mail amanda.r.fenton@wmich.edu

feel free to call me too whenever if it's easier!

3 comments:

  1. Do we just post 1 concept map thingy as a group or do we all do it individually...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I just made you an ADMIN of the blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for setting up the blog. Honesty I am not very computer savvy so please be a little patient with me.
    I should be able to send you a concept no later than Saturday evening.

    ReplyDelete